Pain & Sports Injuries
Keeping your child active is one of the best ways you can ensure health into adulthood, build self-esteem and a good understanding of physical literacy. Injuries from sports and exercise are very common. As your child is still growing, they are more vulnerable than adults to different kinds of sports injuries and roadblocks.
- Sports injuries
- Growing pains
- Strains and sprains
- Deconditioning from prolonged illness
- Post-fracture and surgery rehabilitation
In a nutshell
How can we help your child?
- Developing a program specific to your child’s needs including stretches and strengthening exercises
- Educating families to empower them with tools they can use at home and approach issues with confidence
- Whole body vibration
- Fascia release technique
- Alignment / Posture training