Neurological & Genetic Conditions
Neurological and genetic conditions often affect our children’s brains, spinal cords, nerves and muscles. We help children with all conditions and use a systematic, individualized approach in order to maximize the outcomes of physiotherapy for your child.
What are the neurological and genetic conditions we treat?
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy / Seizures
- Prader-Willis Syndrome
- Rett syndrome
- Cystic fibrosis
- Russell-Silver Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- And much more!
In a nutshell
How can we help your child?
- Assessment of biomechanics and applications of alignment solutions using a whole body approach
- Developing an exercise program specific to your child’s needs
- Educating families to empower them with tools they use at home
- Medek therapy
- Neuromuscular biofeedback
- Whole body vibration
- Adapted equipment to promote an active lifestyle.
- Myofascial release
- Dynamic movement intervention
- Spider cage therapy