- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa
- Registered Massage Therapy, Algonquin College
- Autism and Behavioral Science, Algonquin College
- Applied Behaviour Analysis, Florida Institute of Technology
- Applied Behavioural Analysis Certified (ABA)
- Intensive Behaviour Integration Certified (IBI)
Throughout her University and College years, Stefania worked for the City of Ottawa as an Aquatics Swim Instructor, Lifeguard and Aquatics Therapist. It was through this work experience that she found her passion treating children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome, Coordination Disorders and Delays and other physical and mental disabilities.
Stefania has experience creating various treatment programs to help children of all abilities and ages meet their goals. With this amazing background in health and pediatrics, Stefania has decided to join the On the Ball Pediatrics Team.
I would love to be a witch from Harry Potter!
Soccer and anything fitness related!