- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Ottawa
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Post-Concussion / Vestibular and Visual Rehabilitation
- Task Specific Electric Stimulation
- Certified TheraTogs fitter
- Medek therapy
- Pediatric Neuro-Developmental Treatment Approach (NDT)
- Myofascial Release
- Rhythmic Movement Training
After completing her Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, Liane went on to work in orthopedic and neurology with adults. She started her family and when she came back to work, she knew she would also work with kids. She trained in pediatrics and then went on to become one of the co-owners and founders of On the Ball. Liane is fully bilingual and has built her practice with high standards and professionalism.
With so many physiotherapy options out there, Liane believes that children need therapists who possess extra knowledge about their developing bodies so they can get the proper treatment they need.
To fly and to be able to swim underwater without having to come up for air