- Bachelor of Science, McGill University – Microbiology & Immunology
- Master of Science, McGill University – Experimental Surgery
- Master of Health Science,University of Ottawa – Occupational Therapy
- Collaborative Problem Solving – Tier 1
- Cognitive Orientation to Daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) Approach
Sossy is passionate about collaborating with youth with diverse abilities to help them strive within their environment and develop by doing what is meaningful to them. From a young age, she has worked with children of all ages as a babysitter, early childhood education assistant and has volunteered in scouting and hospital programs. Sossy provides OT services in French and English.
She discovered occupational therapy while working in paediatric neurorehabilitation research at the McGill University Health Centre. Her research experiences with teens and parents of children with diverse abilities led me to pursue a career as an occupational therapist so I could help children reach their best potential. Sossy loves working with kids to find fun ways for them to learn the skills they need for everyday life and to empower them to discover their strengths and overcome the challenges they are facing.
I hiked in glacier mountains upto 4,600 m in altitude in Peru.
I can complete 1000-piecejigsaw puzzles in less than 6 hours.