- Bachelor of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Ottawa
- STAR Institute for Sensory Processing Advanced Mentored Clinician Mentorship
- Certified ADHD Professional Intensive Training
- Learn Play Thrive Approach to Autism
- Reflex Integration (through Move Play Thrive)
- Trauma Informed Mentorships with Kim Barthel
- Safe and Sound Protocol (iLS)
- Quickshifts (Vital Links)
- Pelvic Health, Maternal Mental Health and Women's Health and Occupational Therapy
Nicole uses a family centred, play-based approach to Occupational Therapy that supports children of all developmental stages in doing the things they need, and want to do, in everyday life. As an OT, she looks at how a child’s environment, their physical, mental and emotional skills all affect their ability to participate in meaningful “occupations” such as playing, making friends, and learning at school.
Whether it be managing emotions, accepting new foods, or improving handwriting, Nicole loves working with children of all abilities and their families to achieve their goals.
I wrote and illustrated a children’s book
The fairy godmother from the live-action Cinderella movie.