- Bachelor of Kinesiology with Honours
- Master of Health Sciences Physiotherapy with Honours
- Bachelor of Education
- Dry Needling
- Teaching Yoga to Children
- Pediatric Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- Myofascial Release
- Rhythmic Movement Training
Michelle uses a comprehensive approach to pediatric physiotherapy and ensures her patients achieve proper movement and progression in their abilities to achieve their full potential. As a mother, teacher, coach, athletes and physiotherapist, Michelle believes in making an impactful difference in someone’s life. She often incorporates play into her treatments and her own professional position.
Jump off a 30 foot cliff into the ocean.