- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, University of Ottawa
- College Diploma in Human and Community Foundation, Algonquin College
- Brain and Sensory Foundations (Level 1+2)
- Dynamic Core for Kids: The Challenge of Continence for Kids with Challenges
- The Study of Human Movement - The Bobath Concept
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) - Levels A, B and C Mckenzie Method
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute Course - Level 1
With over 12 years of experience, Leila brings a diverse knowledge of how to treat a multitude of orthopedic, neurological, and pediatric conditions and injuries in both clinical and hospital settings. She chose the path of pediatrics due to her love of kids and her ability to convert physiotherapy into play for her patients.
Leila believes in creating a team with each of her patients to help them to create goals and keep them motivated in achieving those milestones. Whether the goal is learning to ride a bike, or simply being able to have their first sleepover at a friends’ house without bedwetting — seeing her patients succeed is so incredibly rewarding for her.
I did a cage dive with real sharks in Hawaii.