- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, with Distinction, University of Alberta
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Alberta
- SOS Feeding Therapist
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy level 1
- Sensory Integration Level 1
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health First Aid
- Handwriting Without Tears
Leanne has always had a passion for working with children and knew that pediatrics was the path for her because of its versatility and the ability to play at work. She spent 7 years working in school services, with one year on the Early Childhood Services team before taking on the role of Divisional Occupational Therapist for school age services. Within this role, she supported school-aged children in both inclusive and alternative environments. She was also a member of the Division’s Complex Needs Team, which supported students with severe/multiple disabilities.
Leanne has experience working at multiple levels of the education system and on multi-disciplinary teams. She is comfortable working with children of all abilities, and continually welcomes opportunities to collaborate with families and other professionals whenever possible.
Several! Purple Pink and Blue