- Bachelor of Science with Honours with a Major in Life Science, Queen’s University
- Master of Science (Applied) in Physical Therapy, McGill University
- Expert Series: Pelvic Floor & Pediatrics
- Early Postural Control Acquisition
- Every Motor Event is a Sensory Event First: Anxiety, Self-Regulation and Postural Control
- Introduction to Dynamic Core for Kids and Application to Baby Treatment
- Introduction to Assessing & Treating Dancers and Artistic Athletes
Laura completed her Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences at Queen’s University, then pursued her Master of Science in Physical Therapy at McGill University. During that time, she has acquired clinical knowledge and experience with children presenting with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, developmental delay, autism spectrum disorder, complex medical conditions, as well as general musculoskeletal conditions.
Laura loves working with children of all ages and conditions and takes a special interest in infant gross motor development. She believes that working in pediatrics pushes her to be a more creative and positive person, professionally and personally. Her passion for helping children improve their physical function keeps Laura striving to do her best. Laura approaches each patient with a proactive approach in order to find the most suitable, customized program that will work for them.
Horses and dogs
Running, dancing and skiing